We should have no doubt that there are many very intelligent Roman Catholics. The problem, of course, is not human intelligence but human deception.

I recently stumbled upon a (much better than average) traditionalist RCC website called "Christorchaos". Here are a couple quick quotes:

Our march in the direction of totalitarianism in Western "democracies" is inexorable, the logical and humanly unstoppable result of the overthrow of the Social Reign of Christ the King wrought by Martin Luther and John Calvin and Henry VIII and Elizabeth I and of the combined might of Judeo-Masonry over the centuries.

That sure shelter is the Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary. Let us take refuge there as her humble and obedient clients who are willing to offer all to the Blessed Trinity through her as her consecrated slaves.

If it wasn't so serious, I'd find it comical that "a coming Western totalitarianism" is blamed, in part, on John Calvin. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! It's common knowledge that the RCC traditionalists (conservatives) are in a internal war with the RCC modernists (liberals). The obvious truth is that the RCC is in big trouble, in the first place, not due to schismatics (us) but the doctrine of RCC tradition + Scripture and the doctrine of their infallible Popes.

There is nothing new here, but on the same site is found a "Traditionalist" criticism of the RC/Lutheran accord on Justification. IMO, this is a must read in order to understand (in their own words) the heretical view of Justification by the RCC and subtle Scripture twisting that goes along with it.

http://www.traditionalmass.org/articles/article.php?id=31&catname=15

Denny

Romans 3:22-24

Denny

Simon Peter answered Him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life." [John 6:68]