Pilgrim
Seeing I enquired on ‘The Highway’ concerning this topic; I thought I would let you know that I have done more research on this topic. With that research I asked my pastor for help. He told me that he was going to enquire about this to his seminary advisor. The following response he gave me after he heard from his advisor.
So I contacted my advisor, (name omitted), about David Trobisch. Watch this youtube video:

He readily accepts Marcion's "gospel" and even seems to give it primacy, contends that Luke used Josephus as a source, says the Gospels don't agree on everything, but his main point is worst of all, that he calls into question the reliability of the true gospels as to the nature of Christ! Given that Trobisch is on the editorial board of new editions of the Greek New Testament (as he affirms in the video), it seems he is a very dangerous man in a very powerful position. We need to pray about this. May the Lord overrule!

(Name omitted) was very thankful to have this brought to his attention. Thank you for bringing it to mine. I told him is came from a man at church.

Thanks again,
Thank you, for your input Pilgrim. You sure helped me to clear some of the fog out of my mind.
My pastor also mentioned that we should not jump to any conclusions concerning James White and DA Carson. It MAY just mean they just do not know about this, because it is not well documented. But they need to know and Dr. (name omitted) is in a position to do something about it.
I sure hope he is right.
Tom

Last edited by Tom; Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:02 AM.