What experience have you of the sanctifying, attracting charms of the gospel? Have you always stopped your ears at the voice of the charmer therein? And, were you never taken and captivated with the joyful found? Or, have you been allured with the charms, and drawn by the attractives thereof? What these attractives are, you see, Hosea 11:4. Jer. 31:3. John 12:32. The bands of love; the divine loving kindness; and all in and through a crucified Christ, lifted upon the cross, on the are of such a sanctifying nature, and so contributive to the strength of holiness, that they natively constrain the believer there unto, 2Cor. 5:14, 15. This love of God to the sinner, begets love in the sinner to God; “We love him, because he first loved us:” and love to God is the very heart of holiness; “Love is the fulfilling of the law;” and therefore, the more love, the more holiness.
~ Ralph Erskine

Hosea 11:4 "I drew them with cords of a man, with bands of love; and I was to them as they that lift up the yoke on their jaws; and I laid food before them."

Jeremiah 31:3 "Jehovah appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee."

John 12:32 "And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto myself."

2Corinthians 5:14,15 "For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that one died for all, therefore all died; 15 and he died for all, that they that live should no longer live unto themselves, but unto him who for their sakes died and rose again."