Psalm 32, verses 1 and 2, " Blessed is the one whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
Blessed is the man against whom the LORD counts no iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no deceit. " ESV

Dear brethren, to each of us who is truly regenerate and truly converted, we are forgiven of our transgression
and our sin is covered. We are very blessed indeed! Satan would have us dwell on forgiven sin and leave us to
fret that we do not merit God's favor. Dear people, we do not merit God's favor, but because Jesus' passive and
active obedience and righteousness is imputed to our account, we are declared justified. Our transgression
is forgiven and our sin is covered because Jesus atoned for and made propitiation for our sin. We merit God's
favor only by the fact that we are clothed with the righteousness of Christ. If we do sin as a believer we look to
I John 1:9, " If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all un-
righteousness. " We have a mediator or advocate with the Father, which is Jesus as seen in I John 2:1 and 2.
Jesus mediates in behalf of believers, pleading His righteousness and propitiation on our behalf. We stand
as forgiven and God does not hold our iniquity against us. I will close this with two of my favorite verses
in Jude 24 and 25 which read, " Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you
blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy, to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ
our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. "