Donations for the month of April

We have received a total of "0" in donations towards our goal of $175.

Don't want to use PayPal? Go HERE

Forum Search
Member Spotlight
Tom
Tom
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
Forum Statistics
Forums30
Topics7,787
Posts54,918
Members974
Most Online732
Jan 15th, 2023
Top Posters
Pilgrim 14,457
Tom 4,528
chestnutmare 3,324
J_Edwards 2,615
John_C 1,866
Wes 1,856
RJ_ 1,583
MarieP 1,579
gotribe 1,060
Top Posters(30 Days)
Tom 15
Pilgrim 12
John_C 2
Recent Posts
Jordan Peterson ordered to take sensitivity training
by Anthony C. - Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:57 PM
David Engelsma
by Pilgrim - Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:00 AM
1 Cor. 6:9-11
by Tom - Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:00 AM
The Jewish conservative political commentators
by Tom - Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:54 AM
The United Nations
by Tom - Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:04 PM
Did Jesus Die of "Natural Causes"? by Dr. Paul Elliott
by Pilgrim - Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:39 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#56384 Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:57 PM
Tom Offline OP
Needs to get a Life
OP Offline
Needs to get a Life
I was sent a link to something that if true, means that the USA is in a lot of trouble if President Trump wins the election.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political...ic-committee-member-caught-hidden-camera

I am trying to find out if the link above is legit; and hoping that the Highway be of help in that regard?

I am reluctant to believe it; regardless of the fact it would not surprise me.

Tom

Tom #56385 Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:03 PM
Head Honcho
Head Honcho
Zero Hedge now has gone, in the opinion of some/many?, to the far radical right. I guess it all depends on where your your vantage point is. grin There are radicals on both sides who potentially could be dangerous. But again, thankfully citizens of the U.S. have the 2nd Amendment which affords them the right to keep and bear arms and to use them in a defensive manner. It may be something of some concern, but it isn't something that one should fret over if they have spent their money and time preparing for such moronic people as the one caught on video/camera. To be honest, it really doesn't make much difference who wins or loses the Presidential race. There probably will be serious violence regardless. Many in this country are prepared to act if necessary to stop any and all threats that may come. Hey... even Democrats have been buying firearms out of fear of the violence being promoted by their own party. Time will tell what God has ordained for America. It is most assuredly not worthy of mercy nor grace but rather judgment. Most are sheepels and some are warriors that will guard and fight if necessary to protect the individual freedom guaranteed by the Constitution. It wouldn't be the first time this has happened on American soil. The British got whooped by farmers, laborers, housewives and even godly ministers nearly 300 years ago.

Project "Veritas" has uncovered many such radicals over the past few years. So, IF they were involved in what is on the Zero Hedge website, the odds are quite good it is legitimate. Paranoia is just the flip side of the Ostrich disorder. Both are non-productive and offer no viable solution to the evil realities that have taken place for millennia among fallen mankind. One must be wise and learn to discern the times. evilgrin

[Linked Image]

simul iustus et peccator

[Linked Image]
Pilgrim #56386 Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:14 PM
Tom Offline OP
Needs to get a Life
OP Offline
Needs to get a Life
Thank you Pilgrim

As a Christian of course we should not fear these kind of things, God is sovereign.
I do however believe we should keep informed, while at the same time keeping our eyes fixed on the Lord. I can tell you honestly that when my eyes are not where they should be, seeing what is happening around us, is scary.

The sad part of all this, is if there is civil war, it looks like it is going to pit family members against each other. Canada will be affected as well.

I am seriously thinking of unfriending some family members, whom in the past while are posting pro-abortion things as well as pro-LBGQT+ things. They claim to be Christians as well, yet doing some digging they are "progressive Christians", (which is an oxymoron). When they find out what I believe concerning these things, such as the issue of abortion. They (or their friends) tell me that because I am not a woman, I have absolutely no right to say anything on the issue. There are men involved in those discussions as well; however it is ok, because they agree with these women.

I have told them that I refuse to get into a debate with them and if they want to discuss these issues, they can private message me.

Tom

Tom #56389 Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:57 PM
Head Honcho
Head Honcho
Matthew 10:32-40 (ASV) 32 Every one therefore who shall confess me before men, him will I also confess before my Father who is in heaven. 33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father who is in heaven. 34 Think not that I came to send peace on the earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35 For I came to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law: 36 and a man's foes [shall be] they of his own household. 37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 And he that doth not take his cross and follow after me, is not worthy of me. 39 He that findeth his life shall lose it; and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it. 40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

[Linked Image]

simul iustus et peccator

[Linked Image]
Tom #56394 Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:20 AM
Permanent Resident
Permanent Resident
I think we will be in more trouble if the DEMS win, especially controlling both houses. A lot of our freedoms will be taken away. I agree with Pilgrim that the far left will be troublesome whoever wins the election, but the GOP will do less coddling than the DEMS.

John Chaney

"having been firmly rooted and now being built up in Him and established in your faith . . ." Colossians 2:7
John_C #56395 Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:47 PM
Tom Offline OP
Needs to get a Life
OP Offline
Needs to get a Life
Of course I agree that if the Democrats get in the freedoms we have will take a nose dive.
That really was not the reason I posted this though.

Tom

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 81 guests, and 28 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
PaulWatkins, His Unworthy Son, Nahum, TheSojourner, Larry
974 Registered Users
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Popular Topics(Views)
1,510,478 Gospel truth