Please notify us of any "dead links" or other changes you might find while browsing our links so that we can update them. Contact us:
- Christian Articles Archive
- Christian Articles Archive contains articles for personal inspiration, speakers' illustrations, church newsletters, and religious periodicals.
- Christian Classics Ethereal Library
- Classic Christian books in electronic format. There is enough good reading material here to last a lifetime.
- Christian Focus Publications
- Christian Focus Publications is an independently
owned publisher of evangelical Christian books which seek to remain
faithful to God's Word. Our authors come from various denominations
and countries throughout the world.
- Cumberland Valley Bible Book Service
- Here you will find a large selection of discounted Christian
books and Bibles. It is certainly worth your while to take a look
- Evangelical Tracts
- Rare evangelical tracts of J. C. Ryle. Also writings
by John Bunyan from Offors 1861 edition of his Works. And writings
by these and other evangelists added regularly.
- Fire and Ice: Puritan and Reformed Writings
- The Puritans had a lot to say that is relevant for people
today. Even though they lived a long time ago, they spoke to the
common people about their heart-felt needs. These pages are intended
to make their writings available.
- Guide to Christian Literature on the Internet
- Contains a great deal of links to Internet accessible literature related to Classical Christianity.
- Great Christian Books
- Probably the largest selection of solid Christian books
in existence. I have done business with GCB for over 20 years and
can testify to their integrity in business as well as the quality
of their selection.
- Great Christian Quotes
- This is a work in progress which seeks to glorify God through quotes from Christians who were greatly used of God. We desire to promote sound doctrine - the doctrines that were espoused by some of the most godly and fruitful of God's servants. It is hoped that this collection of topically arranged quotes will be useful to God's saints today as they make their way through the wilderness of this present world.
- Jonathan Edwards Online
- Considered by many to the be the greatest theologian of the modern era, Jonathan Edwards' writings are now available online for your edification. This site is highly recommended.
- Living Word Library
- The Living Word Library acts as a resource center
for the Web. It contains testimonies, Bible expositions, book shelf,
Bible studies, prayer requests, material on prayer, plus hints on
using the Web.
- Miami Christian University Virtual Library
- A very large collection of links in many different categories. Truly, a "virtual library."
- Old Paths Publications
- Old Paths Publications was established as a ministry for the cause of Christ and His Church. We seek to offer timely titles for the purpose of edification and instruction.
- Radio Bible and Book Room
- The Radio Bible and Book Room is a non-profit
ministry of the First Baptist Church, Algiers, in connection with Radio
Missions. All monies received go back into mission work for getting out the
Gospel in printed form.
- Reformation Ink
- This site exists in order to make important and hard
to find primary source Reformation documents readily accessible.
This not only includes books and articles from the sixteenth century,
but also works from authors who stand in the Reformation tradition.
- Reformation Press
- Reformation Press was established in 1990 to republish Christian literature in an attractive format. They republish books from well-known Scottish authors. These books are as relevant to Christians in the 21st century as they were when they first appeared in print.
- Reformed Fellowship Recommended
- A website of Reformed Fellowship, Inc. A religious
and strictly non-profit organization composed of a group of Christian
believers who hold to the Biblical Reformed faith. Its purpose
is to advocate and propagate this faith, to nurture those who seek
to live in obedience to it, to give sharpened expression to it,
to stimulate the doctrinal sensitivities of those who profess it,
to promote the spiritual welfare and purity of the Reformed churches
and to encourage Christian action.
- Soli Deo Gloria Ministries
- One of the premier publishers of Puritan writings. Rev. Don Kistler has done a magnificent job bringing back some of the
greatest writings penned by these godly men. Online sermons available too!
- The Hall of Church History
- "Theology from a Bunch of Dead Guys" is how
the author describes this page. Yet, the truth about God is timeless.
The last infallible book of theology was written nearly two thousand
years ago. This site includes the writings of John Calvin, Martin
Luther, Jonathon Edwards, Charles Spurgeon, and others. Also, it
contains many documents of the early church as well as a large number
of creeds, confessions, and catechisms.
- The Puritan Storm
- A chronicle of the mighty neo-Puritan revival now in its ascendency.
- The Revival Sermons of Jonathan Edwards
- Sermons and writings developed during The Great Awakening in the early to mid 18th century.
- The Spurgeon Archive
- The largest collection of Charles Haddon Spurgeon resources on the Web.
- The Westminster Presbyterian
- The Westminster Presbyterian has an extensive collection articles and sermons by classical Puritan and Scottish and American Presbyterian writers.
CHURCH HOME PAGE DIRECTORIES
- Flagstaff Christian Fellowship
- A Baptist congregation which preaches the Doctrines of Grace and is pastored by Steven J. Cole.
- Grace Community Baptist Church
- Our great desire both individually and corporately is to live the entirety of our lives for the glory and honor of our Living Redeemer, Jesus Christ the Lord and to reach others with His saving good news message.
- Grace Fellowship
- Grace Fellowship, located in Pine Grove Mills, PA, was begun in August of 1999 and adheres to the "Baptist Confession of Faith 1689".
- Iglesia del Seņor Viviente-de la Iglesia Presbiteriana Ortodoxa
- A Presbyterian and Reformed church that proclaims the good news of salvation by the grace of Christ Jesus. We believe that all of the Bible is the word of God. As a result, we confess the reformed faith, as it is summarized in the Westminster Confession of Faith and Catechisms.
- Loughbrickland Reformed Presbyterian Church
- We are a small, Bible-believing church situated in County Down, Northern Ireland. Our aims are to worship God the way he tells us and to stand for Biblical doctrine and practice. We also desire to witness to those around us that they need to be saved from their sins and that the Lord Jesus Christ is the only one who can save.
- North Pointe Baptist Church
- Biblical preaching and Christ centered worship in the Kansas City, Missouri area. "For the Supremacy of God in all things."
- St. Andrew's/Fraser Presbyterian Church
- This is a great site operated by Pastor Bryn MacPhail who has included many fine articles, sermons and quality links. This is a recommended site.
- Trinity Church of Roanoke, VA
- We are a Reformed Baptist Congregation which proclaims the Doctrines of Grace in the tradition of historic Christianity. We believe that the ultimate authority in every area of life is the Word of God alone, under which we will in all circumstances strive to live to the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Trinity United Reformed Church
- Trinity United Reformed Church of Caledonia was established in
1995. We teach and proclaim the eternal truths of the Word of God, the Bible.
To that Word our church strives to be faithful. We believe that the teachings
of the Bible are faithfully summarized in the historic creeds and confessions of
the Reformed churches. We have many articles and audio sermons available
- Creation Science Homepage
- Engineers and professionals with graduate degrees who
strongly believe that people need to become better informed on this
most question of our origins.
- Creation Science links
- Links to some of the best Bible-believing science Web pages, on the Net!
- The Center for Scientific Creation
- The Center for Scientific Creation is dedicated to the research of the origins of humankind as well as other related questions.
- The True.Origin Archive
- A rational response to the popular myth that evolution is "science" and that biblical Christianity and genuine science
are somehow incompatible.
- Thought-provoking articles about our ancient history and the importance of our creation in God's own image and fall from grace.
- Christian Educators Association
- The Christian Educators Association is committed
to informing, empowering, and equipping Christians serving in public
and private education. It is an alternative to the very liberal
teachers unions such as the NEA and the ATF. This site contains
teacher and education-related resources, legislative information,
and other information for educators, parents, and concerned citizens.
- Christian Liberty Academy Satellite Schools
- Christian Liberty Academy provides curriculums
tailored to the needs of the student using traditional teaching
methods including phonics. CLA has been providing homeschool
resources for over 30 years, and currently has over 25,000 students
enrolled. Emphasis is placed throughout the curriculum on a Christian
understanding of family, church, and civics. Thousands of graduates
have gone onto universities and colleges thoughout the U.S.
- Cornerstone Resource Center
- Home of Cornerstone Home Academy - Soli Deo Gloria
- Covenant Home Curriculum
- Quality home schooling with a Reformed world view. This
curriculum emphasizes the basic tools of learning and communicating.
The curricular items have been a proven success in thousands of
homes for eighteen years.
- Covenant Theological Seminary
- Covenant Theological Seminary has since its founding
in 1956 remained strongly committed to the three-fold purpose of
training servants of the triune God to walk with him, to interpret
and communicate his Word, and to lead his people. The seminary also
has a very good extension program. CTS is the seminary of the Presbyterian
Church in America.
- Greek 'n' Stuff for Homeschool and Christian Schools
- "Hey, Andrew! Teach Me Some Greek!" teaches
biblical Greek to preschoolers and older students via workbooks
packed with fun activities. "Alone With God" Bible studies
give mid-elementary (and older new Christians) a verse-by-verse
study of Scripture. "Latin's Not So Tough!" introduces
young students to the study of classical Latin.
- New Geneva Theological Seminary
- New Geneva Theological Seminary is a graduate seminary teaching Reformed theology in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Reformed Theological Seminary
- Reformed Theolgical Seminary was established
in 1966 by a group of Presbyterian laymen and ministers who were
committed to scriptural integrity and the system of doctrine as
defined in the Westminster Confession of Faith. Today RTS
is among the ten largest seminaries in the United States. Check
out the external education programs that are available, the live
Internet chat, and much more.
- Resources for the Study of Christian Origins
- An academic site for researchers and students of Christian
origins. Links to bibliographic databases, language sites, archaeological
data, NT texts, classical literature etc. Site run from Cambridge
- SCCCS and Covenant Media Foundation
- The Southern California Center for Christian Studies
(SCCCS) offers correspondence courses and graduate programs. Covenant
Media Foundation (a separate organization) offers resources in theology,
apologetics, philosophy, eschatology, ethics, and biblical studies.
- The Master's Seminary
- This page is designed to provide access to information about the seminary, current news, and access to a great deal of vital information resources.
- Westminster Theological Seminary
- This site is designed to serve both the seminary community
and those interested in Westminster either as prospective students
or as curious visitors. By far the finest seminary in existence
at this time. But I'm biased!!
Defense of (Reformed) Amillennialism
- In a series of editorials in the Standard Bearer from April
1, 1995 through December 15, 1996, Prof. David J. Engelsma presents
a defense of Amillennialism against Postmillennialism.
H. Spurgeon and Eschatology
- A very thorough and well-researched article by Dennis Michael Swanson.
- Grace to You
- Get acquainted with Dr. John MacArthur, his Bible teaching ministry, Progressive
Eschatology, popular books, tapes and videos.
Return to the Resources Menu