So, why doesn't this individual cough up the land and cash to build a temple with an enormous worship space and call it "Solomon's portico"? I fail to see the "mandate" that there can be only one building where believers gather together to worship. I don't see "denominations" in his argument either. Does he believe there should be only ONE SINGLE BUILDING in which every individual believer throughout the entire world meet on the Lord's Day? Seems a bit challenging doesn't it? scratchchin The Church grew and with that growth changes were made to accommodate those changes. Even in Paul's day, there were several separate physical churches in an area or region, e.g., Gal 1:2b "unto the churches of Galatia:". Although there were many places of worship, they all were to be of "one mind" and "one spirit" (Rom 15:6; 2Cor 13:11; Php 1:27; 2:2; 1Pet 3:8). The instructions for conducting worship pertained to ALL gatherings and still remain salient to the church(es) today, including church discipline. Perhaps if there are too many members or people in general who attend your gatherings and there is no facility to contain them, this person would recommend that you all meet outside in a field somewhere year round? Jesus did much of His teaching outdoors didn't He? By doing so, did He intend to set a perpetual precedent for all who followed Him? I find this person's view rather problematic, to say the least, and impractical for most churches throughout the world.

[Linked Image]

simul iustus et peccator

[Linked Image]