Originally Posted by Tom
As I mentioned they may not agree with the mandates; but they believe under the circumstances the unvaccinated are forcing them to do what they need to do.
The FACT is, the vaccines are not nearly as effective as claimed. The countries where 75%-90% of the people are vaccinated have the highest number of infections. It is factually totally false that the blame rests upon the unvaccinated. And hospitalizations and deaths occur more with vaccinated than unvaccinated because those who have contracted COVID have a much more effective immunity than the vaccines provide, which is now found to be around 30%.

Again... stop whining about all the people who reject the truth and choose to believe the lies of the politicians, media and big corporations who are making enormous sums of money, and gaining more and more control of the ignorant 'sheep'. You worry far too much about being accepted by relatives and so-called friends. But what has light to do with darkness? They are of the world.. And you profess to have been called out of this world and delivered from all the philosophies and ways of the world. Persecution is what follows all who strive to live a holy life in Christ Jesus and find truth in the Bible.

Amos 3:3 (ASV) "Shall two walk together, except they have agreed?"

Matthew 10:32-40 (ASV) 32 Every one therefore who shall confess me before men, him will I also confess before my Father who is in heaven. 33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father who is in heaven. 34 Think not that I came to send peace on the earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35 For I came to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law: 36 and a man's foes [shall be] they of his own household. 37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 And he that doth not take his cross and follow after me, is not worthy of me. 39 He that findeth his life shall lose it; and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it. 40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

[Linked Image]

simul iustus et peccator

[Linked Image]