Donations for the month of April

We have received a total of "0" in donations towards our goal of $175.

Don't want to use PayPal? Go HERE

Forum Search
Member Spotlight
Tom
Tom
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
Forum Statistics
Forums30
Topics7,787
Posts54,918
Members974
Most Online732
Jan 15th, 2023
Top Posters
Pilgrim 14,457
Tom 4,528
chestnutmare 3,324
J_Edwards 2,615
John_C 1,866
Wes 1,856
RJ_ 1,583
MarieP 1,579
gotribe 1,060
Top Posters(30 Days)
Tom 15
Pilgrim 12
John_C 2
Recent Posts
Jordan Peterson ordered to take sensitivity training
by Anthony C. - Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:57 PM
David Engelsma
by Pilgrim - Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:00 AM
1 Cor. 6:9-11
by Tom - Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:00 AM
The Jewish conservative political commentators
by Tom - Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:54 AM
The United Nations
by Tom - Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:04 PM
Did Jesus Die of "Natural Causes"? by Dr. Paul Elliott
by Pilgrim - Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:39 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#57511 Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:45 PM
Tom Offline OP
Needs to get a Life
OP Offline
Needs to get a Life
I thought the following take on the war by a Russian Orthodox priest to be interesting.

https://www.europeantimes.news/2022...hysical-significance-against-gay-parade/

Thoughts?

jta Offline
NOT trying to side with Putin here. His attacks against civilians in Ukraine, as well as in Georgia and elsewhere in the recent past, are inexcusable.

Having said that, he is on record as having criticized the Western world's abandonment of Christianity, as well as (if the two can be separated) its eager promotion of LBTGQP and other gross perversions that even the USSR would have never put up with.

It's rarely possible to discern the entire truth in wartime, but some of Putin's critiques of Western "civilization" ring quite true to me.

Another thing to consider is that the vast majority of the nations of the world, and all of the technocracy, have taken one side in this conflict. These are the same institutions that also enthusiastically support LBTGQP, genocidal gene therapies pretending to be vaccines, abortion on demand, and many other things that God hates. Ordinarily, I assume that anything they purport to be the truth is not, and vice versa. The fact that they are ALL against Russia strikes me as being odd and suspicious.

Again, not to justify attacks on civilians, nor the gross violation of the Budapest Memorandum, nor Russia's other warlike actions either during the Cold war or since.

But I think there are some things going on that we're not being told. And I hope as much of these untold truths will surface as possible. And, preferably, before it becomes too late to save most of the people in the world from dying in their sins from global, total, thermonuclear world war.

Aspiring student of Christ
jta Offline
Another take on the situation from Chuck Baldwin. FYI. I don't endorse 100% of what he says, but he is one of the few well-known Christian leaders to take stands that he believes to be biblical, even if they are unpopular.

https://chuckbaldwinlive.com/Articl...-Nuclear-War-At-That-Some-Idiots-Do.aspx

Part of his argument is that corrupt Western leaders fear their own corruption will be exposed if the Ukraine regime is deposed, and if information currently under its control should escape. And that this fear is so great that they are willing to risk their own deaths via nuclear annihilation rather than to allow their corruption to be exposed.

Again, particularly in light of recent events in the U.S., this rings strangely true to me.

I should be clear that I take the side of suffering, innocent civilians. I have no great love for despots and war criminals, on either side. At the moment Russia is shelling and besieging innocent people. I'm opposed to that. That is why I could be plausibly considered "pro-Ukraine." But my sympathy is for their people, NOT for their leaders.

Aspiring student of Christ
Tom Offline OP
Needs to get a Life
OP Offline
Needs to get a Life
I have not had time yet to look at the link you provided.

Like you, I do not want to take the side of Putin, especially with what I understand is happening to civilians. I however agree with Putin in principle; in the fact (hard to know facts with 100% certainty) that it has come to my attention that since 2014 the Ukraine has been terrorizing breakaway countries that voted almost unanimously for their own independence.

I am not for the invasion mainly because I do not believe anyone wins in a war like this. I would much rather Putin declared that he will not allow the Ukraine to take liberties against these two breakaway nations. Then, with the permission of these two nations allow Russia to use troops in a peace keeping mission. (That is just off the top of my head)

I can't help but think there is more going on behind the scenes. I think that starts with what the West's agenda of 'The New World Order', i.e, the Great Reset of the World Economic Forum.

Russia is against this and it would seem that this is not acceptable to the West.

It has also come to my attention that the Ukraine has many NAZI's.

Tom

Last edited by Tom; Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:30 AM.
Head Honcho
Head Honcho
I am unable to give a verifiable opinion, which logically means I should shutup and say nothing. giggle I have read conflicting reports and listened to opposing views from usually dependable individuals concerning this "Nazi" accusation. A Rabbi was interviewed and said no recognized Nazism exists in the Ukraine, albeit there are some individuals who are of that ilk, which could be said of the U.S. and Canada too. What is agreed upon by most is that the Ukraine is no gem of a country and it has lots of corruption within the government, which again could be said of most countries.

What concerns me is that Ukraine is a sovereign country and no one has the moral right to invade it. Should the U.S. be directly involved in the defense of Ukraine... my conscience says, No. Should aid be given to Ukraine to defend itself... I say Yes. The hypocrisy in the U.S. is that the current Socio-Communist regime in Washington won't do anything to protect this country but rather it goes to no length to destroy the Democratic Republic and all that it is founded upon. Morally, there isn't much difference between the U.S. or Canada from Soviet Russia or Ukraine. They are all godless countries who shake their fist at God and blaspheme Him in everyway imaginable.

As is a worthwhile axiom; consider your sources carefully before settling upon your position. [Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

simul iustus et peccator

[Linked Image]
Tom Offline OP
Needs to get a Life
OP Offline
Needs to get a Life
Pilgrim

From all the videos and articles I have been reading about the Ukraine. I am fairly certain there are definitely NAZIs involved in the Ukraine. I also don’t think Ukraine is run by Nazis, but even the BBC in 2016 in a video admits the major concern though they made mention that they don’t think it’s as bad as Russia makes out. Obviously Russia has a much lower tolerance for Nazis than the west and I’m sure that plays in.

I was told recently, (have not confirmed) that this week NATO posted a picture with a Nazi, didn’t even realize it and had to apologize and delete….

Tom

Last edited by Tom; Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:45 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 78 guests, and 19 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
PaulWatkins, His Unworthy Son, Nahum, TheSojourner, Larry
974 Registered Users
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Popular Topics(Views)
1,511,125 Gospel truth