Donations for the month of April

We have received a total of "0" in donations towards our goal of $175.

Don't want to use PayPal? Go HERE

Forum Search
Member Spotlight
Forum Statistics
Forums30
Topics7,787
Posts54,918
Members974
Most Online732
Jan 15th, 2023
Top Posters
Pilgrim 14,457
Tom 4,528
chestnutmare 3,324
J_Edwards 2,615
John_C 1,866
Wes 1,856
RJ_ 1,583
MarieP 1,579
gotribe 1,060
Top Posters(30 Days)
Tom 15
Pilgrim 12
John_C 2
Recent Posts
Jordan Peterson ordered to take sensitivity training
by Anthony C. - Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:57 PM
David Engelsma
by Pilgrim - Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:00 AM
1 Cor. 6:9-11
by Tom - Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:00 AM
The Jewish conservative political commentators
by Tom - Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:54 AM
The United Nations
by Tom - Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:04 PM
Did Jesus Die of "Natural Causes"? by Dr. Paul Elliott
by Pilgrim - Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:39 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Addict
OP Offline
Addict
Originally Posted by Tom
I just read the Rumble link and it immediately reminded me of an unpleasant conversation I recently had.

In particular, in that conversation the name Rothschild as well as Rabbinical Judaism was brought up.
This person claimed that the Jewish holocaust is a horrible myth, that never happened and that the Rothchild’s were in on it.

When I stated that it was not a myth, and that even people like German General Schindler, as well as many others tried to stop these things from happening.
I got out out of the conversation when they called me a “red herring”.

Hmmm…. That feels like a passive aggressive way of either dismissing everything I posted or implying you’re not very interested in my premise. Either or neither position is fine. However, I am not denying the Holocaust nor did the rumble audio. Which part of the link brought you to that unpleasant conversation? The case is for secret societies and elite control. Many Jews are being sacrificed. COVID tyranny ravaged Israel. So this is not a case for ethnic cultural or religious supremacy. This is a few men playing god and leading a confused and depraved mass of humanity. Who do you think is (ultimately & patiently) running not just Israel, US, and Australia but also Canada and many other countries. The JEWS are not the problem.

You are probably right about German General Schindler. You can’t view veiled history like you would a disqualified theologian. We have to compare sources and match various corroborated reports to get to the truth of a heavily controlled and guarded narrative. I’m not “this person” nor am I trying to be. I prefer not to keep being led back to the house of Rothschild but that’s where even numerous secondary sources take me. https://modernhistoryproject.org/mhp?Article=FedReserve&C=5.0

I will admit that the audio uses a little rough and generalizing language (maybe of
the age and general bias) but it doesn’t negate info that can be corroborated pretty close even by legacy media sources.

Last edited by Anthony C.; Wed May 31, 2023 5:37 PM.
Tom Offline
Needs to get a Life
Needs to get a Life
Sorry my bad.
I was not trying to imply you deny the holocaust.

I am just saying the last time I got involved in a similar conversation, I was accused of being a red herring for said reasons.

Much of what that person gave in a link corresponded with the link you gave; but it added a few other things such as the holocaust was fake.

When I see things like that, no matter how much the other information seems correct. It makes me leery!
I perhaps should stay clear of that kind of conversation.

Tom

Last edited by Tom; Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:49 AM.
Addict
OP Offline
Addict
No problem. The more verifiable info - like 1 or 2 associations removed from the most powerful players - helps make sense of things that otherwise wouldn’t.

Like our Federal Reserve system which only makes sense from the view that it’s ultimately very detrimental to the citizenry and the nation’s overall future.

Last edited by Anthony C.; Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:24 PM.
Addict
OP Offline
Addict
Tom, what do you think of this…. I would be interested for you to actually engage in what I’m posting. At least on this one point. I think the details are pretty compelling….

“It is said the speech JFK made in his first 100 days in office was apparently the one that sealed his fate. He didn’t want to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up government mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserved to know. He wanted the press to inform, to arouse, to reflect, to lead, and to even anger public opinion. The hard hitting speech obviously didn’t go down well with the “system” and the powerful elite at the helm who felt threatened with JFK’s ideas.

Then, on June 4, 1963, John F. Kennedy signed Executive Order 11110. The order called for the issuance of $4,292,893,815 in United States Notes through the U.S. treasury rather than the Federal Reserve System — the central banking system of the United States, which is neither federal nor a “system” owned by the government; it is a private entity.

Executive Order 11110 gave the U.S. treasury the explicit authority to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury.
As a result, around $4.3 billion in United States Notes were brought into circulation in $2 and $5 denominations. When JFK was assassinated less than six months later, $10 and $20 United States Notes were being printed by the U.S. treasury.

John F. Kennedy and Abraham Lincoln are two of history’s most popular and influential U.S. presidents — unfortunately, they were both also assassinated. Yet some people believe we’re missing the big picture behind these deaths.

Basically, with Executive Order 11110, John F. Kennedy returned to the U.S. Government the power to issue an interest-free and debt-free currency backed by silver reserves; stripped the Rothschild Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest; and attempted to eliminate the Federal Reserve System so it could no longer be used by the ruling elite to manipulate the economy.

“When Kennedy called for a return of America’s currency to the gold standard, and the dismantling of the Federal Reserve System — he actually minted non-debt money that does not bear the mark of the Federal Reserve; when he dared to actually exercise the leadership authority granted to him by the U.S. Constitution…Kennedy prepared his own death warrant. It was time for him to go.“ — Colonel James Gritz

After his assassination, the United States Notes that JFK had issued were immediately taken out of circulation. Today, Federal Reserve Notes continue to serve as the legal currency of the United States. If the U.S. Congress coined its own money as the Constitution directs, it would not have to pay the hundreds of billions of dollars of interest that it now pays each year to the bankers for the national debt – for money that came out of nothing.

“Perhaps the assassination of JFK was a warning to all future presidents not to interfere with the private Rothschild Federal Reserve’s control over the creation of money. It seems very apparent that President Kennedy challenged the ‘powers that exist behind U.S. and world finance‘.”
https://namastepublishing.co.uk/executive-order-11110-did-the-bankers-kill-jfk/

Addict
OP Offline
Addict
During the Civil War (1861-1865), President Lincoln needed money to finance the War from the North. The Bankers were going to charge him 24% to 36% interest. Lincoln was horrified and went away greatly distressed, for he was a man of principle and would not think of plunging his beloved country into a debt that the country would find impossible to pay back.

Eventually President Lincoln was advised to get Congress to pass a law authorizing the printing of full legal tender Treasury notes to pay for the War effort. Lincoln recognized the great benefits of this issue. At one point he wrote:

“... (we) gave the people of this Republic the greatest blessing they have ever had – their own paper money to pay their own debts...”

The Treasury notes were printed with green ink on the back, so the people called them “Greenbacks”.

Lincoln printed 400 million dollars worth of Greenbacks (the exact amount being $449,338,902), money that he delegated to be created, a debt-free and interest-free money to finance the War. It served as legal tender for all debts, public and private. He printed it, paid it to the soldiers, to the U.S. Civil Service employees, and bought supplies for war.

Shortly after that happened, “The London Times” printed the following: “If that mischievous financial policy, which had its origin in the North American Republic, should become indurated down to a fixture, then that Government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off debts and be without a debt. It will have all the money necessary to carry on its commerce. It will become prosperous beyond precedent in the history of the civilized governments of the world. The brains and the wealth of all coun­tries will go to North America. That govern­ment must be destroyed, or it will destroy every monarchy on the globe.”

The Bankers obviously understood. The only thing, I repeat, the only thing that is a threat to their power is sovereign govern­ments printing interest-free and debt-free paper money. They know it would break the power of the international Bankers.

In retaliation

After this was published in "The London Times", the British Government, which was controlled by the London and other European Bankers, moved to support the Confederate South, hoping to defeat Lincoln and the Union, and destroy this government which they said had to be destroyed.

They were stopped by two things. First, Lincoln knew the British people, and he knew that Britain would not support slavery, so he issued the Emancipation Proclamation, which declared that slavery in the United States was abolished. At this point, the London Bankers could not openly support the Confederacy because the British people simply would not stand for their country supporting slavery.

Second, the Czar of Russia sent a portion of the Russian navy to the United States with orders that its admiral would operate under the command of Abraham Lincoln. These ships of the Russian navy then became a threat to the ships of the British navy which had intended to break the blockade and help the South.

The North won the War, and the Union was preserved. America remained as one nation.

Of course, the Bankers were not going to give in that easy, for they were determined to put an end to Lincoln's interest-free, debt-free Greenbacks. He was assassinated by an agent of the Bankers shortly after the War ended.

Thereafter, Congress revoked the Green­back Law and enacted, in its place, the National Banking Act. The national banks were to be privately owned and the national bank notes they issued were to be interest bearing. The Act also provided that the Greenbacks should be retired from circulation as soon as they came back to the Treasury in payment of taxes.

In 1972, the United States Treasury Department was asked to compute the amount of interest that would have been paid if that 400 million dollars would have been borrowed at interest instead of being issued by Abraham Lincoln. They did some computations, and a few weeks later, the United States Treasury Department said the United States Government saved 4 billion dollars in interest because Lincoln had created his own money. So you can about imagine how much the Government has paid and how much we owe solely on the basis of interest.

The Federal Reserve Act

There were changes in the money and banking laws for the next fifty years. Finally, in 1913, the Bankers were able to get their Federal Reserve Act passed through Congress which replaced the National Banking Act that had earlier replaced the Greenback Law. If the Government would have continued the policy of Abraham Lincoln, the warnings given in “The London Times” would have come to pass. America would be a debt-free nation, the most prosperous in the world. And the brains and the wealth of the world would have come to America.

But with this Federal Reserve Act being passed, Congress gave up Its power to create its own money that it was given in the United States Constitution, and gave this power over to private Bankers who called themselves the Federal Reserve. The Bankers had achieved their ultimate goal, for now the United States operated under a central bank that was privately owned. They now had the power to run the country by controlling the creation of the money, and were free to charge the interest they so desired.

As Mayer Anselm Rothschild once said: “Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws
...”

John F. Kennedy….
https://www.michaeljournal.org/articles/politics/item/abraham-lincoln-and-john-f-kennedy

Last edited by Anthony C.; Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:38 PM.
Addict
OP Offline
Addict
“Building the Global Police State
The United Nations claims that the purpose of Sustainable Development Goal 16 (SDG16) is to promote peaceful and inclusive societies and to provide access to justice for all. Hiding behind the rhetoric is the real objective: to strengthen and consolidate the power and authority of the “global governance regime” and to exploit threats—both real and imagined—in order to advance regime hegemony. ….” https://unlimitedhangout.com/2023/0...part-1-building-the-global-police-state/

“The real purpose of SDG16 is threefold: (1) empower a global governance regime, (2) exploit threats, both real and imagined, to advance regime objectives; and (3) force an unwarranted, unwelcome, centrally controlled global system of digital identity (digital ID) upon humanity.”

Addict
OP Offline
Addict
The suppression of information and ultimately justice is quite telling….

Smith v. Biden
OPPOSITION TO MOTION TO DISMISS
Neither the case, nor this appeal are moot and the appeal should not be dismissed. It should be decided. There is continuing harm from the mandates that has not been resolved and which is not addressed in the Government’s motion. Pursuant to the mandates, an infrastructure was created and information was collected, including information about people’s medical decisions concerning whether to take a vaccine, information about people’s medical conditions that they otherwise would not have had to disclose to their employer or the government to
request accommodation, and information about deeply personal religious beliefs that
would otherwise never be known to the government or their employer. That information has been collected and is, presumably, being stored somewhere. The Workers submitted this private information to the government under the coercion of the unconstitutional pharmaceutical mandates and this ongoing invasion of privacy is a continuing effect of the rescinded mandates. …

https://twitter.com/WeferLawOffices/status/1668084038966427650?s=20

Last edited by Anthony C.; Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:51 PM.
Addict
OP Offline
Addict
This is really interesting. Machen notes that America had become a type of neo-pagan nation… This lines up with my recent research & analysis:

“​Modern liberalism has lost all sense of the gulf that separates the creature from the Creator; its doctrine of man follows naturally from its doctrine of God. But it is not only the creature limitations of mankind which are denied. Even more important is another difference. According to the Bible, man is a sinner under the just condemnation of God; according to modern liberalism, there is really no such thing as sin. At the very root of the modern liberal movement is the loss of the consciousness of sin.[1]

The consciousness of sin was formerly the starting-point of all preaching; but to-day it is gone. Characteristic of the modern age, above all else, is a supreme confidence in human goodness; the religious literature of the day is redolent of that confidence. Get beneath the rough exterior of men, we are told, and we shall discover enough self-sacrifice to found upon it the hope of society; the world’s evil, it is said, can be overcome with the world’s good; no help is needed from outside the world.

What has produced this satisfaction with human goodness? What has become of the consciousness of sin? The consciousness of sin has certainly been lost. But what has removed it from the hearts of men?

In the first place, the war has perhaps had something to do with the change. In time of war, our attention is called so exclusively to the sins of other people that we are sometimes inclined to forget our own sins. Attention to the sins of other people is, indeed, sometimes necessary. It is quite right to be indignant against any oppression of the weak which is being carried on by the strong. But such a habit of mind, if made permanent, if carried over into the days of peace, has its dangers. It joins forces ​with the collectivism of the modern state to obscure the individual, personal character of guilt…..

But the loss of the consciousness of sin is far deeper than the war; it has its roots in a mighty spiritual process which has been active during the past seventy-five years. Like other great movements, that process has come silently—so silently that its results have been achieved before the plain man was even aware of what was taking place. Nevertheless, despite all superficial continuity, a remarkable change has come about within the last seventy-five years. The change is nothing less than the substitution of paganism for Christianity as the dominant view of life. Seventy-five years ago, Western civilization, despite inconsistencies, was still predominantly Christian; to-day it is predominantly pagan.

In speaking of “paganism,” we are not using a term of reproach. Ancient Greece was pagan, but it was glorious, and the modern world has not even begun to equal its achievements. What, then, is paganism? The answer is not really difficult. Paganism is that view of life which finds the highest goal of human existence in the healthy and harmonious and joyous development of existing human faculties. Very different is the Christian ideal. Paganism is optimistic with regard to unaided human nature, whereas Christianity is the religion of the broken heart.

https://en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Christianity_and_Liberalism/Chapter_3

Last edited by Anthony C.; Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:31 AM.
Addict
OP Offline
Addict

Last edited by Anthony C.; Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:24 PM.
Tom Offline
Needs to get a Life
Needs to get a Life
Anthony

A Reformed friend of mine, over the last while has become a Kennedy fan.
He sent me a few links over the last while, but because I have been on a month long holiday;
I have not watched them.

The latest is Kennedy and Jordan Peterson interview.
I do plan on watching a few of them, when I have time to really watch them without any interruption.

My friend added something about Kennedy throwing his hat in for the Democrat leadership.
My friend said, based on everything he has watched so far, although he is not American,
he hopes Kennedy gets in.

To be honest, the fact he is running for the Democrats, is something that sends up a red flag in my mind.
However, my friend seems to think that he is not you’re conventional Democrat and because of that, he probably needs to be very careful he is not assassinated.

What are you’re thoughts?

Tom

Last edited by Tom; Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:28 PM.
Addict
OP Offline
Addict
The problem with trust worthy (?) sources and legacy media….
1. Google currently employs at least 165 people, in high-ranking positions, from the Intelligence Community.

Google’s Trust & Safety team is managed by 3 ex-CIA agents, who control “misinfo & hate speech.”

Here’s the breakdown:
CIA-27
FBI-52
NSA-w30
DHS-50
ODNI-6

https://twitter.com/NameRedacted247/status/1607539875712217089?s=20

I’m sure televised & written news has even better established gatekeepers.

Last edited by Anthony C.; Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:43 PM.
Addict
OP Offline
Addict
Wow. Not a conspiracy theory.
Merriam-Webster *actually* changed the definition of "Vaccine" between Jan 11, 2021 & Jan 26, 2021.
Archived for the world to see.
What was going on in mid-Jan 2021 that caused such a frantic scramble?
https://twitter.com/LionAdvocacy/status/1671654231508647939?s=20

https://twitter.com/MissK30161327/status/1671724000379125762?s=20

https://twitter.com/squeakydolphn/status/1671743770973425664?s=20

https://www.forbes.com/2009/10/16/s...ors-michael-fumento.html?sh=2d40fdb66899

https://twitter.com/WeferLawOffices/status/1671863015690452992?s=20

Last edited by Anthony C.; Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:58 PM.
Addict
OP Offline
Addict
“That's not a typo. Seven living CIA directors - Michael Hayden, James Woolsey, Leon Panetta, David Petraeus, Michael Morrell, William Webster & Robert Gates - on the board of the group deputized by DHS to censor your opinions about mail-in ballots during the 2020 election cycle.”

https://twitter.com/MikeBenzCyber/status/1605704258854088704?s=20

Addict
OP Offline
Addict
“ Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. 2 And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. 3 But sexual immorality and all impurity or covetousness must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints. 4 Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving. 5 For you may be sure of this, that everyone who is sexually immoral or impure, or who is covetous (that is, an idolater), has no inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God. 6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience. 7 Therefore do not become partners with them; 8 for at one time you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light 9 (for the fruit of light is found in all that is good and right and true), 10 and try to discern what is pleasing to the Lord. 11 Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of the things that they do in secret. 13 But when anything is exposed by the light, it becomes visible, 14 for anything that becomes visible is light. Therefore it says,

“Awake, O sleeper,
and arise from the dead,
and Christ will shine on you.

15 Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, 16 making the best use of the time, because the days are evil. 17 Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is. 18 And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery, but be filled with the Spirit, 19 addressing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with your heart, 20 giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, 21 submitting to one another out of reverence for Christ.”

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 67 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
PaulWatkins, His Unworthy Son, Nahum, TheSojourner, Larry
974 Registered Users
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Popular Topics(Views)
1,511,495 Gospel truth