The Highway
Posted By: akl churches in Colorado Springs or Pueblo - Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:40 PM
I am visiting relatives in Pueblo over Christmas. They are Catholic and I am tired of going to mass every year with them when we go out there. I am thinking about visiting one of the PCA churches in Colorado Springs-Village Seven is the one that has been recommended but I wanted other thoughts. Also, if it is snowing or has recently snowed, I won't be able to drive there. Are there any reformed churches in Pueblo at all? There is an Evangelical Free church in their neighborhood-would this be a good backup if I can't get to a PCA church in Colorado Springs? Thanks!
Posted By: Theo Re: churches in Colorado Springs or Pueblo - Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:41 AM
Friend,

I called up several listings of churches in Pueblo but could not find a PCA church there. The Evangelical Free Church denomination has some good churches in it--I know because I have visited one or two of them myself. I would say the Evangelical Free Church in Pueblo would certainly be worth trying. You might consider the LCMS church there; I found one named Trinity LCMS and their website is at

http://www.users.qwest.net/~schools-parochi1/Church.htm

It might be worth looking at if you decide not to try the Evangelical Free Church in Pueblo.

May God bless,

Theo
Posted By: jfschultz Re: churches in Colorado Springs or Pueblo - Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:11 PM
I found the following information on the RPCNA web site. (The RPCNA is an a cappella Psalm singing denomination.)

Meeting Name: Springs Reformed Church
Meeting Address: 229 S. Weber St., Colorado Springs, CO, 80903, United States
Phone: 719-577-4157

There is an OPC congregation about mid way between Colorado Springs and Denver. (Check www.opc.org)
© The Highway