The Highway
Posted By: gotribe A relevant article for discussion - Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:31 PM
Hello, friends,

It has been a long time since I've participated on the Highway in any useful way. Family, church life, and running a small business take precedence.

I read an article this morning that I thought would be good to share and perhaps to discuss. It is a cautionary tale and one that we, as Reformed churches and believers, should take to heart.

I won't comment in this post; I'll wait until others have had a chance to read the article before weighing in. I will only say that I have recently become alarmed at what I perceive to be the continuing downgrade in the OPC with regard to the Great Commission so this article really resonated with me.

Here is the article in question:

The Burning of the Wooden Shoe

A quick peek at the Outwardly OPC website or Facebook page will reveal why I am alarmed about the direction the OPC is going.

Posted By: Anthony C. Re: A relevant article for discussion - Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:33 PM
Hey brother, can you be more specific.... You are afraid OPC is becoming a social justice church? I feel like I'm missing your point....
Posted By: Anthony C. Re: A relevant article for discussion - Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:52 PM
...and I agree with the article....

Hey, if it ain't Dutch, it ain't much.... Trust me, I know!
© The Highway