The Highway
Posted By: Pilgrim "The Silent Christ" by James R. Miller - Tue May 01, 2012 10:07 AM
A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to Him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession.” Jesus did not answer her a word! So His disciples came to Him and urged Him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.” He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.” The woman came and knelt before Him. “Lord, help me!” she said. He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread—and toss it to their dogs!” (Matthew 15:22-26)

This is the text upon which the author, J.R. Miller writes about unanswered prayer. If would appear that most people are silent concerning this subject much more than God appears to be silent concerning our prayers. Mr. Miller draws from the Word of God to provide some answers and wisdom for those who wonder about this area of prayer.

You can read this short article here: The Silent Christ.

Or, for later reading, navigate over to The Highway main page and click on the "Article of the Month" logo.

FYI, there is a link to the main page located on the forum footer; bottom right. wink

In His service and grace,
© The Highway