Since I am dispensational, does that mean I am a heretic? And if yes, does that mean I am bound for Hell? And if yes, then think of the company I'll have: all the Ceasars, the Pharoahs, Napoleon, Hitler, the Mormons, Joseph Smith and Brigham Young, Alexander the Great, Genghis Khan, and probably Mark Twain. Wow I would love for Julius Caesar to recount the Gallic wars for me and how he was able to win his battles when outnumbered five to one. And then I might not have the luxury of having that society to talk to because I might be bound in chains alone on a hot lava rock that sizzles. My only company might be Satan and his demons who occasionally come down to Hell to visit its inhabitants and tell them of his victories. I'm sure I would be uncomfortable, hot and thirsty. I might even try to bargain with Satan to get a respite from that place but to no avail. Then I would think of why I am down there, and that it wasn't fair. I got a raw deal and so on and so on.... But of course I would think of my family and pray and hope that none of them would ever come here, at least to stay....