I notice that I am the last poster on a lot of these threds. At that rate I'll shut the whole chat board down!

No WMW, I have been away to attend to my mother who recently experienced heart failure. She is in CT so I left for a few days and didn't have a chance to get back to you.

I am sorry if I have offended you. I made a quick post and certainly didn't mean to offend anyone. It is true that I had struggled for years to find a reformed church and when I didn't find it, I went to a variety of churches to check them out and was deeply disappointed that most were very liberal, not holding to the inerrancy of the scriptures. This was one of the low points in my life, not having a church that I felt was faithful to the scriptures. A little over a year ago, I found a wonderful little reformed church which I have been attending since that time. I am starting membership classes as I feel that I have finally found my church home. So, whatever I said was not to attack you. I do hope and pray that you do know the Lord as your savior and that your recent post was in jest. If not, I hope that we might be able to encourage you. It sounds like you have been through many difficult times and if you don't have a good church to attend it must be a terribly trying time for you and you do need support.

I hope that you will accept my apology and sincere desire to give you encouragement in Christian love.

Patrice