While I oppose the liberals that are teaching this so-called progressive Christianity, including the "Wokeness", feminism, and the LGBTQ supporters; I can't see how anything in Leviticus applies to a Christian, a New Covenant believer. The book itself declares it is for Israel:

"These are the commandments, which the LORD commanded Moses for the children of Israel in mount Sinai." (Lev 27:34 KJV)

The law of Moses was given specifically to Israel and not to the nations:

"And what nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day?" (Deu 4:8 KJV)

There are commands in the New Covenant for Christians that are quotes from Leviticus as in 1 Peter. 1:16 "Be ye holy; for I am holy", and the well known command from Lev. 19:18 several times in the New Covenant as in Paul's quote: "For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, [b]Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself[b]." (Rom 13:9 KJV) These are for Christians because they are given in the New Covenant, not because they are in the law of Moses.

Moses prophesied that there was to be a coming prophet, who is Jesus, Acts 3:22,23, and it was then to him they were to listen:

"The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken; According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not. And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken. I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him." (Deu 18:15-19 KJV)

Jesus did fulfill[complete] the law, Matt. 5:17 and abolished it per Eph. 2:15. The law was never given to the Gentiles, Rom. 2:14, 15. I find the Scriptures teach this, but I also find that there was God's law existing in Genesis for all men before the law of Moses; such as forbidding murder, adultery etc.

"(For until the law sin was in the world: but [b]sin is not imputed when there is no law. Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses[b], even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come." (Rom 5:13-14 KJV)