Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#58734 Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:43 AM
Tom Offline OP
Needs to get a Life
OP Offline
Needs to get a Life
What is happening in Israel right now is terrible.

There is however growing support for Hamas even in the USA, Canada and Australia.

I just finished watching a news report by a Rebel News Reporter.
His comments about recent actions in Canada, the USA and Australia are well said.

https://rumble.com/v3ox0o7-terror-t...mmunity-after-jewish-school-is-targ.html

Tom

Tom #58735 Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:17 AM
Addict
Addict
Outsider perspective here…

Israel has the best intelligence in the world, so there are many who see these developments with a skeptical eye and wonder if this is another Pearl Harbor, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_Harbor_advance-knowledge_conspiracy_theory
The elite have no problem sacrificing and hyping up the loss of innocents/civilians.

Nothing brings the media and the 2-party system together like the prospect of war. I recall Trumps attack on Syria as the moment that the media actually praised him for looking “presidential”… very telling.

Nobody (rationally-minded) is supporting Hamas, but we don’t want orchestrated chaos & war. (The perpetual war machine of the military industrial complex).

Interesting: How Israel helped create Hamas
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/07/30/how-israel-helped-create-hamas/

Last edited by Anthony C.; Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:31 AM.
Anthony C. #58736 Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:54 AM
Head Honcho
Head Honcho
Being one who sees very little if any "preference" for Israel as a nation by God any longer, since even before the coming of Christ. In fact, I do not believe that the focus of the OT was on Israel/Jews as a permanent group, but rather a shadow/type of the visible/invisible Church, i.e., the bringing of the elect who loved and worshipped the one true God and believed in their 'favor' as being united to the Redeemer/Saviour by faith alone. Thus, I do not ignorantly see Israel as being 'innocent' in any way whatsoever throughout history. All the atrocities that have come upon the Jews have been eternally ordained by God and therefore most deserving as is true for all who are enemies of the sovereign triune God of the Bible. That men are culpable for their horrible acts upon the Jews and others regardless of their national identity, religion, race, etc, is undeniably true as well. So, looking at this latest attack upon Israel/Jews by Hamas (Palestinians/Muslims) is not surprising, IMO. This 'war' has been going on since the birth of Ismael, Esau, &co and those whom God chose to be His people. Remember:

Hosea 1:1-11 (KJV) 1 The word of the LORD that came unto Hosea, the son of Beeri, in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, [and] Hezekiah, kings of Judah, and in the days of Jeroboam the son of Joash, king of Israel. 2 The beginning of the word of the LORD by Hosea. And the LORD said to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, [departing] from the LORD. 3 So he went and took Gomer the daughter of Diblaim; which conceived, and bare him a son. 4 And the LORD said unto him, Call his name Jezreel; for yet a little [while], and I will avenge the blood of Jezreel upon the house of Jehu, and will cause to cease the kingdom of the house of Israel. 5 And it shall come to pass at that day, that I will break the bow of Israel in the valley of Jezreel. 6 And she conceived again, and bare a daughter. And [God] said unto him, Call her name Loruhamah: for I will no more have mercy upon the house of Israel; but I will utterly take them away. 7 But I will have mercy upon the house of Judah, and will save them by the LORD their God, and will not save them by bow, nor by sword, nor by battle, by horses, nor by horsemen. 8 Now when she had weaned Loruhamah, she conceived, and bare a son. 9 Then said [God], Call his name Loammi: for ye [are] not my people, and I will not be your [God]. 10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, [that] in the place where it was said unto them, Ye [are] not my people, [there] it shall be said unto them, [Ye are] the sons of the living God. 11 Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great [shall be] the day of Jezreel.

Hosea 2:18-23 (KJV) 18 And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven, and [with] the creeping things of the ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely. 19 And I will betroth thee unto me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies. 20 I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know the LORD. 21 And it shall come to pass in that day, I will hear, saith the LORD, I will hear the heavens, and they shall hear the earth; 22 And the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil; and they shall hear Jezreel. 23 And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to [them which were] not my people, Thou [art] my people; and they shall say, [Thou art] my God."
Should Hamas and all such terrorists be condemned and be eradicated? I say YES. And, not BUT, let this be a call to all Jews to repent and confess their enmity against the one true God and turn to the Messiah, God the Son, Jesus Christ and receive that most necessary alien righteousness and the remission of their sins.

[Linked Image]

simul iustus et peccator

[Linked Image]
Tom #58737 Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:44 PM
Tom Offline OP
Needs to get a Life
OP Offline
Needs to get a Life
Pilgrim
That is very well put. The Israel of God are those of faith in Christ.

In the link I gave it showed the difference between how countries like Hungary and Poland handled the Muslim refugees as opposed to how others welcomed them with open arms.
What we are seeing in Canada the USA and Australia is the consequences of that.
Huge rallies in support of Hamas, shouting death to Israel.

In Australia, huge rallies for Hamas happened and someone who supported Israel, tried to show his support for Israel and was arrested.
It appears that many western countries are afraid to snuff out support for terrorist groups like Hamas.

Tom

Anthony C. #58738 Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:41 AM
Addict
Addict
The following tweet is from a Constitutional lawyer I follow. I agree with her (that the greater evil is the collaborative powers that enable evil for the purpose of ushering in greater destruction & despair). I tend to take a big picture approach toward viewing these matters. The depravity of man not only begins and ends at each individual human heart, it also includes whole governments and their influencers, benefactors & controllers. Many nations are manipulated and controlled to varying degrees. Some of these terrorist groups are specially formed and compensated. I’m not saying Hamas is not exactly who they claim and appear to be. But there are special (highly deviant) interests, that will take advantage of those with a tendency toward barbarism to implement their own form of justice and global order. I’m for every image bearer, Jew or Gentile (even Muslim), slave or free, but I resent the lies and manipulations of the earthly neopagan entities and enslavers. This has nothing to do with Jews (as a nation or a people) necessarily, this is the spirit of the anti-Christ. Hopefully, Jews and Muslims of all types will come to understand ‘Jesus is Lord’ and that He is our only Hope.

Dana Wefer, Esq.
@WeferLawOffices
I am not convinced the Israeli government truly represents the Israeli people or their interests. Look at what the government did with the mRNA shots. It turned its population into lab rats. I am also suspicious about the circumstances surrounding the Hamas attack and what the government knew in advance.
9:59 AM · Oct 15, 2023
·
Views

Last edited by Anthony C.; Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:48 AM.
Tom #58739 Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:55 PM
Tom Offline OP
Needs to get a Life
OP Offline
Needs to get a Life
There is evidence that the buildup of Hamas military buildup was happening and some of that was coming from Iran.
From what I understand,Israel was lulled into a sense of false security.
If anything Israel leaders should have known better.
Regardless, Hamas did indeed invade Israel and kidnapped and raped woman. They also kidnapped babies.

Despite this, Hamas has claimed they never did this to civilians in Israel.
In the local news of the city I live in. A Liberal Church with ties to Churches in Palestine, said these Churches prefer Hamas over Israel.
Hamas and radical Muslims as you probably know, have an ideology to wipe out the Jews.

As to whether or not the Israel government truly represent the Israeli peoples best interests. That is a different matter altogether.
One could say that both Trudeau and Biden do not represent their own countries interests.
Tom

Last edited by Tom; Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:06 PM.
Tom #58742 Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:52 PM
Addict
Addict
Well, all the official spokespeople and media types seem to be clamoring for war or at least retaliation, so I guess that’s how I am supposed to feel. I’d rather people have the freedom to reveal who they are, not what others think they should be. If somebody wants to support Hamas who am I to shut them down? Maybe we should find out why they do before we “snuff out support for terrorist groups.”

What if I don’t like my choices? Do I have to pick a side? Israel should take care of business without exploiting outrage via the media… That’s called manufacturing consent.

Do you know there are many families who lost loved ones on 9/11 who seriously question the official narrative? But the media doesn’t give them a voice…

Here’s just one that has been ignored… https://voicescenter.org/living-memorial/911-stories/william-rodriguezs-story

My default instinct for every major agenda driven news report is they are lying. That’s what happens when we are lied to…

I don’t expect you to watch this but if you do let me know how it turns out…

Last edited by Anthony C.; Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:21 PM.
Tom #58743 Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:29 PM
Addict
Addict
I don’t believe Palestinians are more evil than Israelis. I think terrorists or people who lie to incite violence are equally condemnable. Not one innocent life should be wasted, including American troops.

As to whether or not the Israel government truly represent the Israeli peoples best interests. That is a different matter altogether.
One could say that both Trudeau and Biden do not represent their own countries interests.
Tom

Actually, it’s not “ a different matter altogether “, it’s the crux of my argument. You have to take a big picture perspective, including the media-industrial-complex.

Last edited by Anthony C.; Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:17 PM.
Tom #58744 Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:47 PM
Tom Offline OP
Needs to get a Life
OP Offline
Needs to get a Life
The fact is even before I think about anything else.
I know for a fact that Hamas wants to kill all Jews.
I also know that the Palestinians elected Hamas two times now.

If Hamas wants to kill all Jews, you can’t expect to have peace.

The rest is filtered through that.

Tom #58745 Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:26 PM
Addict
Addict
That’s fine. But with everything else going on, maybe we can sit this one out. We don’t need to take a side or have an opinion on everything. If morons are rooting for actual terrorists, let them do so in real life and see how well that works out for them. Israel has enough fire power to wipe out “all” the Palestinians who elected Hamas. That’s not something I would get behind, but I don’t watch the news or follow many, even Conservative voices, these days. Nobody is willing to tell the whole truth. If the goal is for a majority of humanity to devour themselves and each other, we are in pretty good shape.

Last edited by Anthony C.; Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:32 PM.
Tom #58746 Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:24 AM
Tom Offline OP
Needs to get a Life
OP Offline
Needs to get a Life
The bottom line I believe, is what I believe Pilgrim already said in this thread.
Perhaps, I should not have tried to add anymore.

Tom

Tom #58753 Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:35 PM
Addict
Addict
Listen, just watch the video. Play it like background noise. It ties everything together and you will gain much clarity on how all these divides are by design. The powers that be are fascist, not liberal progressive. Protected classes are as disposable as anyone else. This will also strengthen your faith and trust in the One Ultimate Souce of Good. It’s obvious…to Whom Else shall we go?

INTRODUCTION DVD 1

0.01:02 - 12 parallels between Pearl
Harbor and September 11
0.14:10 - The debate: main issues

PART 1 - AIR DEFENSE

0.14:55 - Where are the interceptors?
0.16:12 - The "incompetence theory"
(radars, transponders)
0.22:00 - The military drills
0.29:40 - Specific warnings
0.33:08 - The chain of command
0.38:10 - Promotions, not punishments
0.39:50 - The Mineta case
0.47:38 - Debunkers: "Mineta was mistaken"
0.53:18 - The Mineta case - A summary

PART 2 - THE HIJACKERS

0.57:15 - "[img]https://the-highway.com/Smileys/censored.gif[/img]-poor student pilots"
0.59:38 - Marwan al-Sheikki (UA175)
1.01:52 - Ziad Jarrah (UA93)
1.03:06 - Hani Hanjour (AA77)
1.04:00 - The debunkers' positions
1.06:00 - 2 simulations of the Pentagon attack
1.13:10 - Someone knew?
1.16:40 - Airport security cameras
1.20.15 - The missing black boxes

PART 3 - THE AIRPLANES

1.26:50 - Passenger planes or military drones?
1.28:20 - Impossible speeds
1.37:30 - What happened to the passengers?
1.38:35 - The cellphone calls
1.48:30 - The debunkers' position
1.50:38 - If not from the planes, from where?

DVD 2
PART 4 - THE PENTAGON

0.02:35 - Downed light poles
0.03:30 - The missing plane
0.04:30 - The official version
0.05:24 - Problems with the official version
(wing, ailerons, tail, engines)
0.13:09 - The mystery hole
0.14:10 - The debunkers' explanations
0.16:20 - Conclusions on damage analysis
0.17:00 - The missing tapes
0.18:30 - Security video analysis
0.23.40 - Pentagon summary

PART 5 - FLIGHT 93

0.24.15 - The empty hole
0.28.00 - The debunkers' explanations
0.33:00 - Plane crash or bomb explosion?
0.34:50 - The debris field

0.37.20 - The shootdown hypothesis
0.38:50 - The small white plane
0.41:40 - "Let's roll"
0.44:25 - Summary of Flight 93

PART 6 - THE TWIN TOWERS

0.45:10 - Introduction
0.47:45 - The Towers' small dirty secret
0.53:10 - Larry Silverstein
0.56:15 - NIST vs. Architects & Engineers
0.58:00 - Robust or fragile buildings?
1.04:45 - The initial collapse - Explanation #1
1.05:45 - The initial collapse - Explanation #2
1.07:35 - Problems with the official explanation
1.18:00 - The full collapse - No official explanation
1.18:50 - Law of physics violated
1.20:50 - The Twin Towers and freefall
1.27:50 - Debunkers' response to A&E

DVD3
0.00:20 - The hypothesis of controlled demolitions
0.01:08 - Debunkers: "Impossible to place explosives"
0.07:34 - Explosions in the Twin Towers (witnesses)
0.15:00 - "Fuel in elevators shafts" theory
0.23:25 - Debunkers: "Explosions not recorded by tv cameras"
0.30:26 - Squibs
0.33:00 - Explosive force (montage)
0.35:00 - Ejecta
0.38:00 - Diagonal cuts
0.40:15 - What happened to the hat trusses?
0.42:20 - Extreme temperatures
0.45:30 - Debunkers' explanations
0.46:45 - Twisted and mangled beams
0.47:40 - Molten steel
0.51:05 - Molten concrete

0.53:50 - Pulverization
0.57:40 - Victims vaporized
1.02:20 - Conclusion on the Twin Towers

PART 7 - BUILDING 7

1.05:10 - Introduction
1.06:35 - Official version by NIST
1.09:36 - Collapse computer simulation
1.11:00 - Fire computer simulation
1.12:20 - Debunkers: "Building 7 weaker"
1.14:25 - Preknowledge
1.19:00 - Symmetry
1.20:00 - Freefall

EPILOGUE

1.22:30 - John McCain
1.24:35 - The last word

Last edited by Anthony C.; Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:48 PM.
Tom Offline OP
Needs to get a Life
OP Offline
Needs to get a Life
Originally Posted by Anthony C.
That’s fine. But with everything else going on, maybe we can sit this one out. We don’t need to take a side or have an opinion on everything. If morons are rooting for actual terrorists, let them do so in real life and see how well that works out for them. Israel has enough fire power to wipe out “all” the Palestinians who elected Hamas. That’s not something I would get behind, but I don’t watch the news or follow many, even Conservative voices, these days. Nobody is willing to tell the whole truth. If the goal is for a majority of humanity to devour themselves and each other, we are in pretty good shape.

Perhaps I should not comment on this; but you triggered me.
If these morons gather in countries like the USA, Canada and Australia, like they are doing.
That should not be allowed.
It is very clear what their motives are and it is anti-constitutional. They can’t hide behind free speech.
As I mentioned before, in Australia Hamas supporters gathered. They hate the Jews, and when someone spoke against them, they were the ones arrested.

When that kind of thing happens, it tells you that society would rather support a terrorist organization than a nation like themselves.

Israel of course is getting exactly what they deserve, as Pilgrim mentioned.
They need to repent and turn to the Messiah.

Tom

Tom #58762 Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:59 AM
Addict
Addict
The spirit of the Project for the New American Century* proceeds as the neocons and the leftists are on a quest to destroy sovereign nations/to create their new Tower of Babel. Israel/US/Canadian control/interests are coming from a place of Christian anthesis. NATO, the UN and the big bankers are driving much of this, so all propaganda campaigns will fuel their efforts. I’m not saying there are any good guys outside of Christ, but we can discern in a more nuanced way, rather than just picking spoon-fed sides…

*Written before the September 11 attacks and during political debates of the War in Iraq, a section of Rebuilding America's Defenses entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force" became the subject of considerable controversy: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor." Journalist John Pilger pointed to this passage when he argued that the Bush administration had used the events of September 11 as an opportunity to capitalize on long-desired plans.

Last edited by Anthony C.; Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:59 AM.
Tom #58765 Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:39 PM
Addict
Addict
Originally Posted by Tom
Originally Posted by Anthony C.

Perhaps I should not comment on this; but you triggered me.
If these morons gather in countries like the USA, Canada and Australia, like they are doing.
That should not be allowed.

It is very clear what their motives are and it is anti-constitutional. They can’t hide behind free speech.
As I mentioned before, in Australia Hamas supporters gathered. They hate the Jews, and when someone spoke against them, they were the ones arrested.

When that kind of thing happens, it tells you that society would rather support a terrorist organization than a nation like themselves.

Israel of course is getting exactly what they deserve, as Pilgrim mentioned.
They need to repent and turn to the Messiah.

Tom
Yeah, especially when Agenda2030 advocate & promoter George Soros is funding it…

https://nypost.com/2023/10/28/news/soros-funneled-15-m-plus-to-groups-rallying-for-hamas/

Last edited by Anthony C.; Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:42 PM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 200 guests, and 32 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
AngelaWittman, Sparrow, Pie, PuritanFanboy, Sikko Krol
976 Registered Users
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Popular Topics(Views)
1,554,553 Gospel truth