Donations for the month of June

We have received a total of "0" in donations towards our goal of $175.

Don't want to use PayPal? Go HERE

Forum Search
Member Spotlight
Pilgrim
Pilgrim
NH, USA
Forum Statistics
Forums30
Topics7,799
Posts54,970
Members974
Most Online732
Jan 15th, 2023
Top Posters
Pilgrim 14,477
Tom 4,550
chestnutmare 3,327
J_Edwards 2,615
John_C 1,867
Wes 1,856
RJ_ 1,583
MarieP 1,579
gotribe 1,060
Top Posters(30 Days)
Tom 17
Pilgrim 13
Recent Posts
The Image of God
by Tom - Mon Jun 24, 2024 5:04 PM
Romans 13
by Tom - Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:41 PM
Economics
by Tom - Sat Jun 15, 2024 6:08 PM
Antisemitism Awareness & Religious Liberty
by Anthony C. - Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:21 AM
New Controversy with John MacArthur
by Pilgrim - Fri Jun 07, 2024 6:35 PM
Is the church in crisis
by Tom - Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:12 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Tom Offline OP
Needs to get a Life
OP Offline
Needs to get a Life
Antisemitism Awareness Act & Religious Liberty

In case anyone is interested, I am providing a link to a Podcast concerning something that is presently going on in the largest Protestant denomination in America; the SBC.

[url]
[\url]

It has to do with Antisemitism and a resolution that if passed, will make parts of the New Testament to be considered Antisemitic.

Addict
Addict
I’ll watch, but none of this stuff “just happens.” Once again the Jews are being used for geopolitical gain just like post-WW2. I don’t have all the details but that is a rough sketch. Guys like Soros backed by the Rothchilds fund both “sides” and leave a bunch of collateral damage in their wake. But I’m trying to stay in the revisionist history lane and that requires some detail.
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy...rothschilds_funded_nazis_both/?rdt=55429

But if you feel like there is a side, you are probably being seduced. And this is the fruit of thinking there is a righteous political or cultural side. Policy endorsing anti-semitism seems like a good thing but it can be easily taken to an extreme, just like Covid policy was. Most Christians in government are dispensationist; that is not by accident. Israel is the epicenter of the NWO-agenda. Blind support of media-driven narratives ultimately reaps this kinda stuff. I’m not surprised that I’m never disappointed by these developments.

https://www.revisionist.net/hysteria/bankers.html
Profiting from WWI

“ The banking and business elites salivating for war included J. Henry Schroder Banking Company, the Rockefellers, the Eugene Meyer family, J.P. Morgan, Alex Brown & Sons, Kuhn Loeb & Co., the Rothschilds, the Warburgs, the Baruch and Guggenheim families and a few others who weaved a tightly connected web of power, money, arms and influence for their own financial gains. Their mutual influence on world affairs often crossed as they financed all sides for a continual, profit rendering conflict.

J. P. Morgan, Jr., one of the signatories to the establishment of the Federal Reserve in 1913, played a prominent role in the financial aspects of war-mongering. It was he who made the first loan of $12,000,000 to Russia, and in 1915, a loan of $50,000,000 to the French Government. All of the munitions purchases in the United States by the British were made through one of his firms, and he organized a syndicate of about 2,200 banks and floated a loan of $500,000,000 to the Allies.

J.P. Morgan also received the proceeds of the First Liberty Loan to pay off $400,000,000 which he in turn advanced to Great Britain at the outbreak of war. By 1917, the Morgans and Kuhn, Loeb Company had floated a billion and a half dollars in loans to the Allies. The bankers also financed a slew of pro-war (disingenuously named “peace”) organizations which prodded US citizens to become involved in the War. The “Commission for Relief in Belgium” made up grisly atrocity stories against the Germans, while a Carnegie organization called the “League to Enforce Peace” (later, the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace) agitated in Washington for US entry into war.

Sometimes, the bankers financed both sides. The Rothschilds’ agents, the Warburg banking house, were financing the Kaiser. Paul Warburg, a naturalized citizen from Germany who had been decorated by the Kaiser in 1912, was vice chairman of the Federal Reserve Board. He had also handled large sums furnished by Germany for Lenin and Trotsky while his brother Max (who was Kaiser Wilhelm’s personal banker) was the leader of the German espionage system! It was this brother, Max, who authorized Lenin’s train to pass through the lines and execute the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia. Jacob Schiff, like the Warburgs, also had two brothers in Germany during the war, Philip and Ludwig, who also were active as bankers to the German Government.

The Rothschilds meanwhile bought the German news agency, Wolff, to further control the flow of information to the German people and what the rest of the world would hear from inside Germany. One of the leading executives of Wolff was none other than Max Warburg! The Rothschilds would later buy an interest in the Havas news agency in France and Reuters in London. The tentacles of the banking families reached deep into the power elites: Dr. von Bethmann Hollweg, was the son of Moritz Bethmann from the Frankfurt banking family of Frankfurt, a cousin of the Rothschilds.

Kuhn, Loeb & Co. represented the Rothschild interests in the US, and along with the Harrimans, the Goulds and the Rockefellers, became the dominant powers in the railroad and America financial world while they war-mongered to fatten themselves even more. The first available appointment on the Supreme Court of the United States which Woodrow Wilson filled was given to Kuhn-Loeb lawyer Louis Brandeis who had been selected by Jacob Schiff to carry on war agitation. Through marriage, the Kuhn Loeb Company managed to twine itself throughout the U.S. Food Administration, the British Secret Service and the Wilson White House. And on and on and on it went, like a ball of twine, tangling and tying the bankers, their progeny and their friends together for war and profits.

On October 13, 1917, Woodrow Wilson stated: “It is manifestly imperative that there should be a complete mobilization of the banking reserves of the United States. The burden and the privilege (of the Allied loans) must be shared by every banking institution in the country. I believe that cooperation on the part of the banks is a patriotic duty at this time, and that membership in the Federal Reserve System is a distinct and significant evidence of patriotism.”

That “patriotism” served the bankers and their cronies well, although it did little for the people of America who sacrificed their sons, fathers, brothers and husbands to a bloody, needless war.”

Last edited by Anthony C.; Wed Jun 12, 2024 11:47 AM.
Addict
Addict
This guest is excellent! Thanks for sharing.

Addict
Addict
So Tom,

Not that you asked but to bring you up to speed how free-thinkers like me believe we got here:

*In October, there is reports of horrible atrocities against Jewish women and children in the Gaza Strip and/or the surrounding area

- my thought is that I don’t trust any mainstream reports that are going to forward a heightened response until we can corroborate all of the information as it’s being presented. Also, Israel has the best intelligence, surveillance and security on the planet. How did they let their guard down in this instance? Is the narrative exaggerated or did security all of a sudden become lax?

*As expected, the military response is potent. Reports of genocide are floating around, and very seemingly funded and organized protests against Israel’s response are mainstream news. Democrats are secretly supporting Israel while trying to appear neutral while Republicans, with the exception of a thoughtful Rep. Thomas Massie of Kentucky, are all in with supporting an epic military campaign to snuff out the enemy (despite many civilian casualties).

- my concern is a rushed response and a lack of nuanced reporting. We are encouraged to pick either a good side or an evil side and a majority of congress is on board with swift action to right the reported wrongs.

*Jews in America are now being targeted by these well-organized and indoctrinated protestors and supporters of Hamas(?).

-I’m concerned with the level of coordination behind these protests. Is somebody funding the protesters? We know we can’t trust the objectively or nuance of the mainstream and even sanctioned alternative news outlets. We have to try and piece it all together and make sense of what we are being sold.

*On cue, there is now a greater excuse to crack down on the antisemitism that currently abounds which will put greater restriction on the rights of US citizens while the desire to exercise discernment in supporting military campaigns is further buried under the flames of discord. The respected thing is merely to pick a side. You are either with the Jews or against.

-Personally, I’m with the Jews! I’m for their livelihood and their salvation but I also feel that way about every person made in the image of God, no matter where they happen to reside. Jews are not pawns to be used in a greater geopolitical agenda.

So here we are…. As citizens merely along for the ride. As Christians, discerning and vigilant citizens of a much better place.

Last edited by Anthony C.; Wed Jun 12, 2024 2:57 PM.
Head Honcho
Head Honcho
Originally Posted by Anthony C.
In October, there is reports of horrible atrocities against Jewish women and children in the Gaza Strip and/or the surrounding area

- my thought is that I don’t trust any mainstream reports that are going to forward a heightened response until we can corroborate all of the information as it’s being presented. Also, Israel has the best intelligence, surveillance and security on the planet. How did they let their guard down in this instance? Is the narrative exaggerated or did security all of a sudden become lax?
Anthony, there is actual video footage from the October 6 attack and unthinkable slaughter of innocent Jews by Hamas.
There are very reliable reports verifying the attack from eye-witnesses and conservative journalists who were present or very near by of the attack.
There are actual videos from the Israeli Defensive Force of many of the resulting attacks on Hamas, recovery of hostages, discovery of dead hostages, etc.
There are verified reports from investigations into the finances behind the current rash of 'protestors', naming such expected individuals e.g. Soros, &co. et al.

In short one is not a conspiracist, reactionary, lemming, political party shill, or any such pejorative description who has looked at the plethora of evidence and has concluded that Hamas, Iran and it's satellite agents are behind the slaughter of Jewish innocents and the resulting response from Israel. Any non-military individual who picks up arms to kill Israelis is a terrorist and if they are shot or otherwise killed, they are NOT 'innocent casualties' of blood-thirsty Israeli soldiers whose only intent is to randomly kill Palestinians. The desire to exterminate Jews is ageless and doubtless it will continue to the end of time.

My view is leave Israel alone to do what needs to be done to insure at least a temporary peace for its own people until the next wave of evil anti-semites comes along.

[Linked Image]

simul iustus et peccator

[Linked Image]
Addict
Addict
Even if babies were beheaded and put in ovens as originally reported, and eventually debunked (after the fires had already been flamed for maximum effect)… the bigger irregularities remain very much in question…

A ‘Pearl Harbor’ moment: Why didn’t Israel’s sophisticated border security stop Saturday’s attack?
(A fairly charitable analysis, all things considered, you can find much more scrutinizing analysis from various other sources/commentators not paid to look the other way)….

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/07/middleeast/israel-gaza-border-security-intl/index.html

Last edited by Anthony C.; Wed Jun 12, 2024 7:07 PM.
Head Honcho
Head Honcho
CNN?? really? rofl

[Linked Image]

simul iustus et peccator

[Linked Image]
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley
CNN=fake news. If that is your go to news source, perhaps you had better look further. A recommendation might be Newsmax, Truth Social, Rumble, X, GAB and perhaps others. CNN is the mouth piece of the leftist regime.

The Chestnut Mare
Addict
Addict
Terrorism, violence and blind hatred are all bad things. We all agree on that!

Unfortunately, the “never let a crisis go to waste” camp never sleeps. That’s where the extra discernment comes in. I don’t think I’m too far off on that point.

Last edited by Anthony C.; Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:09 PM.
Tom Offline OP
Needs to get a Life
OP Offline
Needs to get a Life
Anthony

I agree that the guest is excellent.
Based on your other responses, it seems safe to say you are surprised.

What in particular did you find excellent about what he said?

Tom

Addict
Addict
Hey Tom!

I am not advocating that anyone have as cynical and mistrusting view of the framing of public and/or reported events the way I do. I’m just saying that if something is presented as a crisis or emergency (requiring swift and immediate action and/or response), it may sound uncharitable to question it, but I’m sorry, none of these high profile entities have earned our trust. So we place our trust where it should be. The speaker is doing the two most important things in my eyes. He is placing His trust and priority in the most important thing (and putting those words into action, him being an ethnic Jew and highlighting his special accountability to believe the gospel almost brought me to tears). The other vital thing he’s doing, which if done correctly is also very important, is promoting Christian liberty in society (the freedom to teach, preach/promote and share the gospel without restriction). I saw and heard a brother in Christ with a gratitude-filled heart for the lost. What’s not to like? I’m jealous and envious (in a positive, loving sense). The hosts are fine too. Good men all around from what I can tell! Seems like a good podcast. I like Voddie B. too. Obviously, I’m not a Baptist, but they are ok in my book.

I love the Jews. I think they were systematically driven from their homes throughout Europe during/following WW2. I believe it was a coordinated effort by the power-elite to secure a strategic geopolitical presence in the region. I also think they are being used and sacrificed in a similar way today. So you can doubt the legitimacy of my perspective and still understand I have no bias or prejudice against innocent civilians who are powerless to control the harsh circumstances thrust upon them.

Last edited by Anthony C.; Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:33 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 126 guests, and 20 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
PaulWatkins, His Unworthy Son, Nahum, TheSojourner, Larry
974 Registered Users
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Popular Topics(Views)
1,522,454 Gospel truth