Actually, from what I have read, Trump's suggestion to stop all Muslims from entering the country is within US immigration policy which has never been challenged as unconstitutional. Further, his desire to roundup all illegal aliens and ship them out of the country is not some novel idea that he dreamed up. nope It has been done before, e.g., Eisenhower did it when he was President. "Moderate Muslims" is a nice term, Tom, but I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever, that if/when the more radical (consistent) Muslims begin to wage war against Canada/US to implement Sharia Law, the Moderate Muslims will choose to join the jihad as it is one of the fundamental commands of Islam. READ YOUR HISTORY and you will see or be reminded how the Muslims dominated much of Europe through mass murder, rape and torture, see e.g., Why We Are Afraid, A 1400 Year Secret. Oh, and why don't you ask Greece, Sweden, France, etc., how their Leftist policies on allowing Muslims into their country is working out for them? giggle

Now, as for Trump's religious views. I'm not sure where he plants his feet? When we heard him speak here (overflowing crowd, even with limited tickets given out) a Greek Orthodox priest gave part of the introductory remarks in Trump's behalf. In his short speech, he made it very clear that Trump was a strong pro-Life advocate, etc. Trump himself said he was very strong on protecting Second Amendment rights and other constitutional rights. He's certainly no angel from heaven, but he is most definitely one of the most conservative candidates of all who are running for President. There is more pejorative rhetoric and opposition coming from the Republican Party than there is from the Democratic Party. He is an ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT Republican which has had a death grip on the GOP for years and destroyed what it once stood for. It's hard to tell the difference between most Republican politicians and Democrat politicians when you look at their voting records. igiveup

Personally, I wouldn't be concerned about Trump. You have Justin Trudeau as Prime Minister who is carrying on the family tradition of destroying anything good in Canada. He has already brought in the first group of Syrian refugees and more are coming. Again, at least the majority of Americans are armed and can protect themselves against foreign oppression and/or as the Second Amendment states, against domestic tyranny from our own government. You guys are helpless and that was the plan of the Leftists all along. Remember, the countries with the strongest gun control laws have the highest percentage of murders and violence using guns. The US is way down on the list worldwide. evilgrin

[Linked Image]

simul iustus et peccator

[Linked Image]