...so I don't stick my foot in my mouth

By infalliby saved, I'm assuming that this means decreetally elect. Correct me if I am wrong on this. (not sure if decreetally is a word but it works for now)

In your estimation does the fact that I call someone a Christian necessitate that I know that he is infallibly saved?

Jeff, do you know that you are infallibly saved? Is it impossible for you to fall away? When Pauls says that we should take heed when we say we stand lest we fall(I Cor 10:12) how do you reconcile that we who are infallibly saved Christians are to understand this warning?

Mind you that I am not proposing that anyone who has been decreetally elected can ever fall away. Again I affirm that all who are saints(decreetally elect) will persevere(be saved completely) by the grace of God.

All I want to know is, how can non-decreetally elect babies be baptized by passing through the Red Sea, how can non-decreetally elect people drink from that spiritual rock that is Christ (I Cor 10:1-5) and perish, how can Judas Iscariot the one who has a devil be fed the cup by Christ himself, AND...

baptized children of God can't sit at the table and eat because we don't know their decreed election??? You have all these non-decreetally elect people doing all these serious acts by the hand of God Himself.

In Christ,
Faris