In reply to:

but God in His Mercy has provided for me a means of grace.

I marvel at this statement of yours for my local JW's, who are regular visitors to my house and who came to visit again today, make the same statement about their salvation. It's interesting how there are so many variations of semi-Pelagianism in the world, but that their views of salvation are so much alike.

But regardless, what is unquestionably true is that you believe that God in His mercy has provided a "means of grace", where I believe that the Scriptures emphatically teach that God actually and infallible "saves by grace"!! There are "means" used by God to call a sinner to Christ, but it is grace and grace alone, Sola Gratia that truly saves apart from any contribution that man could possibly do. Salvation is a monergistic work of God by its very nature; thus grace! You can use the word grace all you like, but we both know that your grace is ineffectual for as you have already stated, it is only a "means" which you must use to secure your alleged salvation. Baptizing works of any kind can never make them into grace. It's grace alone or it's not grace at all, as Paul clearly has written. (Rom 9:11; Eph 2:9)

Galatians 2:16-19 "Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, [is] therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid. For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God."
In His GRACE,

[Linked Image]

simul iustus et peccator

[Linked Image]