Pilgrim,

Okay, so you have stated several times WHAT you believe, which is not only contrary to Reformed theology but even Arminian theology. What you have not done is to support this view from Scripture. From what you have written, it sounds nearly that what Pelagius was teaching in the 4th century and which has been universally rejected as damnable heresy. I for one, and I suspect there are many others who would really like to know (3rd time asking) WHERE and/or from WHOM you have gotten this strange view(s). I cannot believe you have had a complete change of mind from reading the Scriptures in solitude.

I just don't have the will to continue this argument at least at this time. I need some time to rest and reflect about what was said. It suffices to say that I do not now believe "Calvinism" has a perfect system in all matters of our faith as you claim. My crisis and trouble is not in my faith in the Scripture but in my blind faith in the total of Reformed thought. You are right, that what I've been trying to say is not Reformed, nor Arminian. nor is it Pelegian as I clearly stated that is is impossible for us to justify ourselves with our own limited free will by obedience to God's commands.

I will reply to your last question in a private message as this is where I think, at least at present, it belongs.

Denny

Romans 3:22-24

Last edited by Adopted; Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:05 AM.

Denny

Simon Peter answered Him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life." [John 6:68]