JoshT,
In reply to: JoshT

How do you reconcile your views with Revelation 22:19?

Conversely I could ask you how you can possibly reconcile an Arminian/semi-Pelagian view with the mass of Scriptural evidence which teaches the absolute sovereignty of God in all things, not excluding but particularly including salvation? grin

The answer to your question is actually quite simple. There are TWO BOOKS which are presented in Revelation. One is the "Book of Life", which includes all men. And the second is the "Lamb's Book of Life" wherein are written all the names of those who belong to Christ. The fact that there is a warning that one may have his/her name removed from the Lamb's Book of Life does not mean that anyone will actually be removed. But rather it is a "prod" to motivate believers to endure to the end.

If you are wanting a fuller explanation and/or exegesis of these passages, just ask and I and/or others will provide one for you. However, I suspect there is resident within you far more issues to which you object to concerning Calvinism other than taking this one text from the Revelation and thinking it is sufficient to bring down something which has withstood the myriad attacks from people much more learned than yourself. smirk

In His Grace,

[Linked Image]

simul iustus et peccator

[Linked Image]