Pilgrim said:
xyz said:

xyz further comments:
5. The readers are being evasive for some reason. This is a standard reaction when people are completely defeated, and is by no means unusual on the 'net. It is almost always the reason when people simply declare incomprehension without reason. Genuine incomprehension almost invariably asks for a particular word or phrase to be explained, especially when a reason is requested.
Pilgrim responds:
This too is a real possibility, although once again, it incontrovertibly does not apply here since the request for clarification by all has been genuine.
How can the reader know that?
[Linked Image] Well, since I am one of those readers I am quite certain that my query is genuine. [Linked Image]

Seriously, I really don't have time for silly games.
This seems to me to be precisely one of those. But we shall see.

'Christ died for all sins, past, present, future.'

That much is clear, surely?

'No-one can claim impunity against God.'

That means that no-one can say they sinned against God and got away with it. (If they could, they would be God.)

'However, not all will escape condemnation, because to reject substitutionary propitiation'

That means to reject the 'payment' made on one's behalf, like refusing a governor's pardon because you reckon you had not committed a crime.

'is to put oneself under law,'

As Paul wrote.

'and all under law are condemned, except Christ.'

As Paul wrote.

'So justice is perfectly served.'

As should now be clear, it it wasn't before.

Now, deal with all of that, and if you can then with reason claim that Owen is relevant, fair enough.