xyz said:
Where do I seem to suggest an exception?
Seriously, are you really that incapable of handling basic communication skills? never mind lacking in common logic? I have to believe that you sit there at your computer laughing away at us for trying to deal with your silly and nonsensical responses. [Linked Image]

However, I shall press on and answer your question with your very own reply given above:

There is if Christ's atonement is not accepted. To reject substitutionary propitiation is to put oneself under law, and all under law are condemned, except Christ.
Well? There you have your exception in your very own words...... do you recall typing that statement yesterday? [Linked Image] "If Christ's atonement is not accepted.", you say; whatever that means. [Linked Image]

Therefore, you obviously hold that Christ died for ALL sins; past, present and future . . . EXCEPT for the sin of "rejecting substitutionary propitiation". So, how does one atone for that one sin should the person repent and seek forgiveness since Christ's atonement didn't cover that one sin?

Now, sit back and take a deep breath and TRY to think about this before answering. [Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

simul iustus et peccator

[Linked Image]