xyz said:

Pilgrim said:
ALL are freed from condemnation since justice was met. It matters not whether a person accepts or rejects what was done to make that work effectual.
So there will be unrepentant sinners in heaven.
Sorry, but you have misunderstood what I wrote. My point was that the atonement of Christ does not DEPEND upon anything from man to make it effectual, i.e., the death of Christ accomplished ALL that it intended to do; save those whom the Father had given to Christ, i.e., all those whom the Father elected to salvation in Christ. (Jh 6:39; 17:9, 11, 24; Eph 1:4-6) And as I also stated, the redemption accomplished includes that it will be applied to all those for whom it was intended; the sheep, elect, chosen, predestinated, foreknown, loved, etc. The salvation of Christ's substitutionary atonement includes the MEANS by which the recipients are delivered by it; regeneration by the Spirit, the gift of repentance & faith and perseverance to the end. The atonement of the Lord Christ is complete; it actually accomplishes that which it intended, to save a sure number of sinners whom were eternally chosen by God out of the fallen race of mankind.

In His grace,

[Linked Image]

simul iustus et peccator

[Linked Image]