speratus said:

I agree that Paul's argument is not merely hypothetical; however, Paul does not say God made any vessels of dishonor.

"Or does not the potter have a right over the clay, to make from the same lump one vessel for honor and another for dishonor?" (Rom. 9:21).

Looks to me like Paul is saying that God makes another vessel for dishonor.

Adam, at the instigation of the devil, made himself and all his seed vessels of dishonor.

I don't disagree that Adam sinned and, as a result, all men are condemned. Yet this condemnation was imposed by God Himself. It's not as though the condemnation is some bare natural consequence.

In the preceding verses, Paul says nothing about God creating fresh evil in Ishmael, Esau, or Pharaoh. In the following verses, Paul speaks about God making vessels of honor not vessels of dishonor.

What do you make of God hardening Pharaoh's heart? For this God most certainly did, and not unjustly since Pharaoh was a sinner deserving only condemnation. Furthermore, it has already been shown to you multiple times that God does make vessels of dishonor. The only way to deny that is to ignore what the text says.

Kyle

I tell you, this man went down to his house justified.